We are pleased to announce a further enhancement of the Levant Sea and North Sea services in order to continue being able to serve our customers in the most reliable and efficient way.
Changes in port callings:
- The Levant Sea service will start calling Marsaxlokk - Malta and Port Tangier - Morocco as well as stop calling Algeciras - Spain in the southbound direction.
- The Levant Sea service will start calling Salerno - Italy and stop calling Damietta - Egypt in the northbound direction.
- The North Sea service will start calling Damietta - Egypt and stop calling Salerno - Italy.
- Levant Sea: Felixstowe-Antwerp-Hamburg-Tangier-Marsaxlokk-Alexandria-Beirut-Lattakia-Iskenderun-Mersin-Port Said-Salerno-Algeciras-Felixstowe
- North Sea: Felixstowe-Rotterdam-Bremerhaven-Antwerp-Limassol-Ashdod-Haifa-Alexandria-Ashdod-Damietta-Felixstowe
Timing of changes:
The first vessel to call Port Tangier and Marsaxlokk and drop Algeciras on Levant Sea southbound will be Monte Alegre 704S. The first vessels on Levant Sea northbound and North Sea to swap Damietta and Salerno will be Rio Blanco v. 701N and Seago Felixstowe v. 1702, respectively.
If you have any further questions in regards to these changes, please contact your local Seago Line Customer Service representative for more information.