As Seago Line strives to continue to offer you a broad portfolio of services, we are announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective. The effective start date is 1st of May 2017 and effective end date until further notice, but not beyond 31st of May 2017. As always, please visit my.seagoline.com for a quote or contracts, which will provide you with details for the corridors and commodities specific to you.
|Antwerp||Ashdod||USD 600||USD 1000||USD 30||USD 60|
|Helsinki||Ashdod||USD 700||USD 1050||USD 75||USD 150|
|Antwerp||Alexandria||EUR 500||EUR 700||EUR 25||EUR 50|
|Antwerp||Beirut||EUR 475||EUR 750||EUR 25||EUR 25|
|Antwerp||Latakia||EUR 625||EUR 1000||EUR 25||EUR 50|
|Antwerp||Mersin||EUR 425||EUR 600||EUR 25||EUR 50|
|Antwerp||Ashdod||EUR 210||EUR 210||EUR 245||EUR 355|
|Helsinki||Ashdod||EUR 135||EUR 135||USD 245||USD 355|
|Antwerp||Alexandria||EUR 210||EUR 210||USD 180||USD 250|
|Antwerp||Beirut||EUR 210||EUR 210||USD 150||USD 250|
|Antwerp||Latakia||EUR 210||EUR 210|
|Antwerp||Mersin||EUR 210||EUR 210||USD 280||USD 280|
- The above rates are inclusive of Basic Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF), Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS)
- The above rates are subject to Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS) and Handling Charges (both import (IMP) and export (EXP)). Levels of LSS, IMP and EXP are indicated above.
- The Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) is currently USD0
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges, including local charges and contingency charges
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
We would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for doing business with us. As the leading Intra-European shipping company, we strive to be your reliable shipping partner, propelling your business forward and supporting your growth ambitions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your local sales or customer service representative. You will find contact details of our local offices on www.seagoline.com. If you wish to place a booking you can always visit my.seagoline.com.