As Seago Line strives to continue to offer you a broad portfolio of services, we are announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective. The effective start date is 1st of May 2017 and effective end date until further notice, but not beyond 31st of May 2017. As always, please visit my.seagoline.com for a quote or contracts, which will provide you with details for the corridors and commodities specific to you.
|Felixstowe||Casablanca||GBP 450||GBP 750||GBP 20||GBP 40|
|Antwerp||Casablanca||EUR 450||EUR 750||EUR 25||EUR 50|
|Felixstowe||Casablanca||GBP 160||GBP 160||MAD 1737||MAD 2426|
|Antwerp||Casablanca||EUR 450||EUR 750||MAD 1737||EUR 2426|
- The above rates are inclusive of Basic Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF), Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS).
- The above rates are subject to Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS) and Handling Charges (both import (IMP) and export (EXP)). Levels of LSS, IMP and EXP are indicated above.
- The Peak Season Surcharge (PSS) is currently USD0.
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges, including local charges and contingency charges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
We would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for doing business with us. As the leading Intra-European shipping company, we strive to be your reliable shipping partner, propelling your business forward and supporting your growth ambitions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your local sales or customer service representative. You will find contact details of our local offices on www.seagoline.com.
If you wish to place a booking you can always visit my.seagoline.com.